Igniter Internship Program
With the goal of igniting our youth to reach their greatest potential, SFNC is committed to providing an internship opportunity to high school and young adults within the 21217 community. Our Igniter Internship program is embedded in providing the interns with the opportunity to gain professional and entrepreneurial skills, foster relationships, and begin the actionable steps towards planning for life beyond academics.
To participate in this paid internship program, you must be:
- Living or attending school in 21217
- Enrolled in a Baltimore high school (9th - 12th grade) or pursuing a certification or degree
- Interested in designing your own future & helping your community thrive!
Job, College & Career Prep
- Explore self interests, strengths and weaknesses
- Research ideal jobs/careers & learn how to reach career goals
- Participation in discussions, role play and reflection activities
- Host and participate in youth led events and programming
- Leadership opportunities available
- Learn and explore entrepreneurship
- Explore survival and life skills
- Speakers and workshops (including financial literacy)
Have questions or want to learn more?
Contact our College & Career Readiness Coordinator: email@example.com
Program Dates: Oct 10-May 25
Program Hours: Mon-Thu, 2-6pm