Teen Internship Program
This internship program experience gives students who reside within the 21217 area code the opportunity to gain professional and entrepreneurial skills, foster relationships while also exploring and developing a plan for life beyond high school.
To participate in this paid internship program, you must be:
- Living or attending school in 21217
- Enrolled in a Baltimore high school (9th - 12th grade)
- Interested in designing your own future & helping your community thrive!
Job, College & Career Prep
- Explore self interests, strengths and weaknesses
- Research ideal jobs/careers & learn how to reach career goals
- Participation in discussions, role play and reflection activities
- Host and participate in youth led events and programming
- Leadership opportunities available
- Learn and explore entrepreneurship
- Explore survival and life skills
- Speakers and workshops (including financial literacy)
Have questions or want to learn more?
Contact Program Associate Alicia Miller | email@example.com
Program Dates: Oct 4- May 26
Program Hours: Mon-Thu, 3-6pm